Vacancy – Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager
Due to a change in career, we need a new star to manage our Health and Safety.
As Health and Safety Manager you will play a key role in:
• Monitoring and improving our on-site Safety
• Providing support to our Project Managers and Site Supervisors to manage H&S on site
• Ongoing improvement and implementation of our H&S processes and policies
• Providing meaningfull H&S information, reports and advice
• Managing our annual external H&S audits
• Maintaining and improving our Health and Safety software and systems
• Maintaining our pre-qual systems
• Actively promoting a positive Health, Safety and Wellness culture
Ideally you will have:
• Previous experience in a Health and Safety role
• A recognised Health and Safety qualification
• Experience in the civil construction or similar industry
• Experience completing JSA’s and risk assessments
• A good understanding and working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulations
• Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, can relate and engage with all team members, clients and sub-contractors
• Experience undertaking audits and inspections of work sites
• A drive to get things done and be well organised
This is a hands on, people-focused role which will require you to be onsite undertaking site audits, inspections, investigations and working with our sub-contractors to ensure a high level of H&S compliance on site.
You will be working with our team to ensure all risks, hazards, near misses and incidents are reported and investigated promptly and all corrective actions are applied and reviewed effectively.
The successful applicant will manage annual audits, and lead our goal of continuous improvement in areas of Health and Safety, and provide support to assist with Quality and Environmental systems and procedures.
This is a permanent role consisting of up to 20 hours per week. If this role sounds like you, please contact us. All enquiries will be treated confidentially.
Phone Carolyn on 027 209 6410 or email to email@example.com