Careers – Excavator Operator
With a strong workload going forward we are looking for an experienced excavator/general operator to join our team.
Immediate Start | Full Time or Casual contracts available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operate various pieces of equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Operate all equipment according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Perform duties effectively and efficiently.
- Continually strive to deliver high standard outcomes.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Ensure that all vehicles/machinery is kept in a clean (considering the working environment) and tidy
The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Previous experience operating all sized excavators. including but not limited to – 20T, 12T, 5T, 3T, 1.5T
- Clean Drivers license
- WTR – Wheels, Tracks and Roller endorsement (an advantage)
- First Aid (an advantage)
- Reliability and enthusiasm
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong commitment to safety and a good attitude.